At the end of sem 2.
Assalamualaikum.
*sigh
*sigh
*sigh
Done Physics 1 presentation and Physics Lab just now.
Cane ? hmm .. hmm .. ntah .
Presentation tu .. ishh . seriously , speaking in public is not my strength . It is jst not a part of me and will never be ~
Dah la in english lak tu .
So, boleh agak lahh .. influent . dribbling . stuttering . buffering . eh ?
huh ~ gitu la .. sometimes i got jealous when I see my friends who do talk very fluently and clearly . Can't I be like them ?
I'm feeling like ~~ hmm .. Just let it be .
While my physics lab was just fine . Tersalah kira percentage error . Hmm .. nevermind .
The main point here , what do I want in my life ?
I've never been studying seriously, playing seriously, doing anything seriously .. so,, I wonder .. what am I?
While the other people are busy with their dreams ,, I am looking for what I dreamt of .
I've been thought of being a pharmacist (going on with the the flow that I'm in right now) but actually , being a housewife is much more fun . Haha .. I guess . But I don't want to end up jobless . I need money . If I do have a husband, then I can easily ask from him .. but I don't .
Amboihh .. umoq 18 baru .
So, maybe I should think of what do I really want to do in my life instead of contributing to Islam and all .
You may be anybody you want but make sure you do naafi'un lighairih. :)
That's all for now . Ja-ne .
|
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$><$BlogItemCreate$>