Boo!
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

Am backkk!

 Re-reading my past posts cringe me out. But entertaining too. Felt like I'm describing a whole feeling that I'm no longer feeling? Baca pun pening.


But thank you dear old self. You've been there hence I came by here.

My PRP life is really a life-changing experience.

I come to become more conscious of my action, my thinking, my goals, and everything.

Mematangkan aku, I should say.

Though banyak benda yang menyakitkan hati but those were just necessary for my own self-development.


The intro apart, now I'm writing again.

I'm currently in the progress to read as much as I can. Hence now I felt overloaded in my head.

I've got many thoughts. Can't sort them out! and still, more to read. Bismillah.


How has my life been these years? working in a district hospital, tak busy sangat pun.

But still I try to utilizes those ample time in a way to benefit the community.

Things I can do, like, reads references, increase my knowledge. In a sense so that I won't harm my patients in the future and be able to assist them in getting the best treatment and education regarding medications. InsyaAllah.

How I wish I can stay in this profession for my lifetime. I love that I'm able to give contribution to people around me.

But I'm a contract servant and still waiting for the result of penempatan tetap.

Semoga diberikan yang terbaik! Keep praying. :)


Written by me at 6:05 PM | 0 Pinkzluv{s}
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>